No Mercy

header ads

Regret and Realization - View2Digital (Fact)


"What's the world's greatest lie?" the boy asked being completely surprised.

"Its's that at a certain point in our lives,we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That's the world's greatest lie."

These are the lines quoted directly from the novel.'The Alchemist' (by Paulo Coelho). Ever since I read this book, I have questioned myself, a lot of time,what makes us accept the power of fate? Why do we search happiness and success in the lines of palm?



Each second of life is frightened with doubts,anxiety and regrets. May be, taking a decision isn't the most difficult thing but not to feel regret after witnessing the aftermaths,induced by the decision, in indeed the most challenging part of life. It seem, we always get lost in the name of 'If and If.....not'. Entangled in the past,we forget the wonderful prospect of present. Ultimately, we seek refuge in defeat and low esteem. So, I can conclude that to my former questions,the answer could be the mere feelings of regrets. Regret that ignites the flame of failure in the heart of many.

However,things could become better as there must be a way out. And as I ponder more on the matter, I hear a beeping sound: a sms from my friend I think, it explains it all.

"Nothing last forever,so live it up,drink it down,laugh if off. Avoid the bullshit.Take chances and never have regrets because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted."

Conclusion: Change in perception is the key. Think about it!!


(C) Kumar Magar
Fact and Realized
Kumarmgr11@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments